Last Updated: March 4, 2021
- Authorization to Use. If you are of legal age to form a binding contract, you may access and use this Website, at your sole risk and responsibility and in compliance with applicable law, rules and regulations (collectively, “Applicable Law”) only to gain information about LISEP and its founders, programs, publications and associated matters (“Authorized Purposes”). For Authorized Purposes, you may (a) display this Website on a web browser, (b) print pages of this Website from a web browser, and (c) forward links to or pages from this Website, electronically or in hard copy, to persons within your organization or other persons with whom you have a personal or business relationship if you believe such persons may be interested in the information, so long as you make such persons aware that you are the person who has forwarded the information and so long as you do not remove, conceal, or alter any copyright notice, byline information, disclaimer, restriction, or other notice. LISEP may terminate your access to the Website for any reason, without prior notice.
- LISEP’s Proprietary Rights. This Website is protected by copyright and other laws and, except as expressly authorized by Section 1, you may not copy, display, print, or distribute all or any part of this Website, and in no event may you broadcast, decompile, disassemble, perform, publish, rent, reproduce, reverse engineer, sell, transmit, or create derivative works from all or any part of this Website or permit any person to perform any act relating to this Website not authorized by Section 1. As between LISEP and you or your employer, LISEP solely owns and shall continue solely to own all right, title, and interest, including all intellectual property rights, in and to this Website, the LISEP name and logo and certain other names, logos, and materials displayed in or through the Website constituting registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names, service marks, or logos, unless specifically indicated to be the property of others.
- Linking to Our Sites. If you wish to link to the Website, you may include an active link on any website you control directing a browser to the home page of that site, provided that you agree to remove the link at any time upon our request. You may not link to or otherwise provide access to the Website in any way that: (a) alters the look, feel, or functionality of any aspect of our Sites; or (b) in any way that disparages the Website or that could injure the reputation or goodwill of LISEP or any of its publications.
- Availability and Content. LISEP makes no representation, warranty, or covenant that this Website will be available at all times or at any time. Various circumstances may prevent or delay availability. LISEP at any time may discontinue this Website in whole or in part, or suspend your access, for any reason or no reason. There may be errors or omissions in this Website, and LISEP reserves the right, but will not be required, to correct any errors or omissions. LISEP will not be responsible for any loss, cost, damage, or liability that may result from any loss or delay of availability, any suspension of access, or any errors or omissions. In addition, LISEP will not be responsible for the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of this Website (including any content on it) or for the results obtained from its use. The posting of any content on this Website and the creation of a link from the Website to any other site are expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of LISEP. LISEP does not regularly review materials on sites linked to this Website and does not necessarily endorse the content appearing on any linked sites. The Website may contain links to third party websites or resources (collectively "Third Party Services"). We are not associated with such Third Party Services. Your use of Third Party Services is subject to the license agreements, terms and conditions, privacy policies, and other policies and agreements applicable to such Third Party Services. We do not approve or endorse any Third Party Services, their content, or any views expressed on any Third Party Service, nor is the Website approved or endorsed by any Third Party Services. We have no responsibility to you for any Third Party Services.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. THIS WEBSITE (INCLUDING ANY CONTENT ON IT) IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” LISEP MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THIS WEBSITE (INCLUDING ANY CONTENT ON IT) OR ANY LINKED SITES. LISEP DISCLAIMS TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEBSITE, THE CONTENT, ANY THIRD PARTY SERVICES AND ANY LISEP PUBLICATIONS OR SERVICES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, LISEP DISCLAIMS TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ALL (A) WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, (B) WARRANTIES AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR PROPRIETARY RIGHTS OR OF QUIET ENJOYMENT, (C) WARRANTIES RELATING TO DELAYS, INTERRUPTIONS, ERRORS, OR OMISSIONS, AND (D) WARRANTIES OTHERWISE RELATING TO ACCURACY, PERFORMANCE, OR OTHER ACTS OR OMISSIONS BY LISEP. LISEP DISCLAIMS ALL EQUITABLE INDEMNITIES.
- Exclusions and Limitations. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations and disclaimers may not apply to you. To the extent that LISEP may not, as a matter of Applicable Law, disclaim any implied warranty or limit our liabilities, the scope and duration of such warranty and the extent of liability of the LISEP Parties will be the minimum permitted under such Applicable Law.